Houston Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Our Personal Injury Lawyers
In a battle between cars and bicycles, bicycles rarely come out ahead. If you are a bicyclist who has been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, the Texas bicycle accident attorneys at McLaurin Dinneen, PLLC can help. Our skilled lawyers are committed to providing personalized attention to each and every client.
Call us at (713) 535-9882 today to get started on your personal injury case.
What to Do Following a Bicycle Accident
After an accident, things happen quickly. You may be disoriented or badly injured, and you may not know what to do. Alternately, you may believe you’ve escaped without injury and leave the scene, only to have physical symptoms or health issues develop shortly thereafter. What you do immediately after an accident can have a major impact on the results of any future insurance claims or lawsuits.
If you are involved in a bicycle accident, do your best to follow these steps:
- Call the police, and don’t leave before they arrive
- Give a statement of your side of the events for the police report
- Get the name and contact information of the driver, as well as of any witnesses
- Document the incident as soon as you can, and include as many details as possible
- Seek medical attention right away, even if you think you’re fine
- Don’t alter evidence, including your bike, clothes, helmet, etc., and take photos
- Consult an attorney for advice on your case, insurance claims, and possible lawsuits
- Avoid speaking with insurance companies prior to consulting an attorney
Our personal injury attorneys in Texas strive to provide you with the best possible outcome. We can negotiate with the insurance companies, hire a bicycle accident expert to gather more evidence, and represent you in a lawsuit, if necessary. McLaurin Dinneen, PLLC is here for you.
Contact our firm at (713) 535-9882 now to schedule your free initial consultation and find out more about what we can do for you.