Daniel K. Dinneen
Daniel is a co-founder of McLaurin Dinneen, PLLC. He and partner, Jason McLaurin, founded the firm in 2017, but they first teamed-up while working as associates at one of Houston’s largest defense firms. In their first case together, they successfully defended a billion-dollar claim in federal court against one of the nation’s most notoriously litigious billionaires.
After establishing a reputation for himself as a defense attorney, Daniel later switched sides of the aisle and went to work representing injured plaintiffs as a Trial Lawyer for Jim Adler, P.C.. Shortly thereafter, in 2012 he founded The Dinneen Law Firm, PLLC. Right out of the gate, he successfully obtained a substantial cash settlement against one of the world’s largest oil companies for his very first client. And that was only the beginning. His work both in and out of the courtroom has resulted in a substanstial amount in settlements and verdicts for his clients.
For his exceptional results, Daniel has been named to Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters (2013–2017) for each of the past 5 years consecutively. He has also repeatedly been named a Top Lawyer by Houstonia Magazine (2014–2015), is a member of the prestigious Million-Dollar Advocates Forum (2013), and is also a recipient of a perfect 10.0/10.0 rating by Avvo.com (2017).
Outside of the courtroom, Daniel is also extremely active in the local community. He has served as a volunteer debate coach at Katy Taylor High School, is a Big Brother with Houston Big Brothers & Big Sisters, and in 2014 he was named the Volunteer of the Year by the Houston Urban Debate League.
Daniel went to college at The University of Texas at Austin where he was a College Scholar and graduated with a B.A. in Philosophy. He then attended The University of Texas School of Law where he graduated, with honors, in 2007. While there he was a mock trial champion, an editor on The Review of Litigation, and the recipient of two different Presidential scholarships.
You can trust attorney Daniel Dinneen to fight for your best interests and get the results you deserve. Contact McLaurin Dinneen, PLLC right now by calling (713) 535-9882 or by e-mail.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2007
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A. and College Scholar, Philosophy, 2001
- The University of Texas at Austin, Certificate of Business Foundations, 2001
- Here Comes the Internet Access Tax, Venture: Harvard’s Business & Technology Magazine, Winter 2004, at 11–12
- Rebuilding Iraq: Big Firms, Big Contracts, Little Accountability, Venture: Harvard’s Business & Technology Magazine, Spring 2004, at 35–36
- Rising Stars - Super Lawyers - Thomson Reuters (2013–2017)
- 10/10 “Superb” Rating – Avvo.com (2017)
- Top Lawyer–Houstonia Magazine (2014–2015)
- Volunteer of the Year – Houston Urban Debate League (2014)
- Lifetime Member – Million Dollar Advocates Forum (2013)
Past and Present Membership/Affiliations:
- Texas Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Houston Urban Debate League
- Houston Area Big Brothers & Big Sisters